AYBT is making it easier for teams to find, register and view tournament schedules.
The AYBT has partnered with YBNetwork.NET to help create a seamless online experience for teams to connect with tournaments. Please follow these steps below to register for an AYBT National, Event, Tournament or 1-Day Shootout near you. Please note, teams will no longer purchase packaged events, teams will pay as they register directly with the District Director.
- Visit YBNetwork.NET and create a free coaches account-click on Join Now. (Note: if you are also a tournament director on YBNetwork.NET, you must have a separate e-mail for each account)
- If you’re a club director or school coach with multiple teams, upload your team logo to advertise on the YBNetwork.NET main page to attract future players!
- Once logged in to your coaches’ dashboard – add your team or multiple teams with important information like Team Name, Coach, Contact Information, Grade Division and Skill Level.
- After your team(s) is created, visit the tournament listings on the main page, view details of the tournament you want to attend, click register, select your team(s), enter your special request for that tournament and hit send – Your team is Registered!
- You can select to pay the AYBT Director through mail, or if the AYBT Director accepts credit cards, you can pay by credit card too!
- The AYBT Director will post the game schedules, typically within 7 days of the first game, on the main page of YBNetwork.NET