AYBT is making it easier for teams to find, register and view tournament schedules.
The AYBT has partnered with YBNetwork.NET to help create a seamless online experience for teams to connect with tournaments. Please follow these steps below to register for an AYBT National, Event, Tournament or 1-Day Shootout near you. Please note, teams will no longer purchase packaged events, teams will pay as they register directly with the District Director. To encourage your participation in AYBT, for every AYBT National, Event, Tournament, or 1-Day Shootout your team participates, your team can earn up to $645 *rebate by attending AYBT National Tournaments.
- Visit YBNetwork.NET and create a free coaches account-click on Join Now. (Note: if you are also a tournament director on YBNetwork.NET, you must have a separate e-mail for each account)
- If you’re a club director or school coach with multiple teams, upload your team logo to advertise on the YBNetwork.NET main page to attract future players!
- Once logged in to your coaches’ dashboard – add your team or multiple teams with important information like Team Name, Coach, Contact Information, Grade Division and Skill Level.
- After your team(s) is created, visit the tournament listings on the main page, view details of the tournament you want to attend, click register, select your team(s), enter your special request for that tournament and hit send – Your team is Registered!
- You can select to pay the AYBT Director through mail, or if the AYBT Director accepts credit cards, you can pay by credit card too!
- The AYBT Director will post the game schedules, typically within 7 days of the first game, on the main page of YBNetwork.NET
New AYBT National Packages and Rebate Program!
- AYBT Tournament prices have been slashed in 2017 – Cheaper Tournaments and cheaper Nationals with our REBATE Program!
- $25 *rebate at Nationals for every local AYBT Event, Tournament or 1-Day Shootout your team participates (up to $100)
- 2 National Bonus Package: $150* rebate for adding 2nd AYBT Nationals.
- 3 National Trifecta Package: $300 *rebate for adding 2 extra AYBT Nationals.
- 4 National Buzzer Beater Package: $545 *rebate for playing all AYBT Nationals. Play 4 get your last AYBT National for FREE!
All teams are invited to Nationals and coupled with our AYBT National Packages a team can receive up to $645 in *rebates. Teams will receive money back at team registration of their last AYBT National Tournament depending on what AYBT Nationals, Events, Tournaments or 1-Day Shootouts your team participated in during the year. Please look below for rebate guidelines.
Teams must be paid for the tournaments they attend before receiving their rebate money. At team registration of your team’s last National Tournament, your team will be given money up to $645, depending on how many AYBT nationals, events, tournaments and 1-day shootouts your team participated during the calendar year as of January 1st. Teams receive a $25 rebate for each AYBT tournament, event, 1-day shootout for successfully participating in the AYBT tournament; up to $100. Teams choosing to participate in multiple AYBT National Tournaments will also receive a $150 rebate for each additional AYBT National. For teams choosing to play in all 4 AYBT Nationals, the team will receive a $545 rebate, along with a $25 rebate (up to $100) for any AYBT events, tournaments and 1-day shootouts your team participated in during the calendar year as of January 1st – the $150 additional AYBT National rebate does not apply to the rebate program if a team chooses to play in all 4 AYBT Nationals. AYBT reserves the right not to honor the rebate if the team no-shows a scheduled AYBT Tournament or game, is kicked out of an AYBT Tournament. If this occurs, teams must contact email@example.com to state their case. However, AYBT will honor the $25 rebate if a team is successfully paid for an AYBT Event, Tournament, 1-Day shootout that fails to host your division. If a team has an unpaid balance with an AYBT Director or AYBT Nationals, the team will forfeit the unpaid balance portion of their rebate.